Shakespeare’s “Puck” seated on a Low Circular Plinth
That shrewd and knavish sprite called Robin Goodfellow.
From Shakespeare’s ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ circa 1596, one of the most popular characters in English folklore, with the inscription “I’ll put a girdle round about the earth in 40 minutes” to the base, seen here seated on a low circular plinth.
Dimensions: 31″ high; 30″ base width
Please remember before ordering
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware that colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard (open 6 days a week)
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’d be happy to help.