Most of the reclaimed stone flags in this batch are approximately 2″ to 3″ in thickness
The stamps have an average size of approximately 18″ x 12″, so they are smaller than most of our other reclaimed flagstones. As a lot of the flags in the batch are the same width they are easy to lay in courses, as per the photograph showing ‘Stamps’ from a random pallet laid out in our yard
Please click Stamp measurements to view a list of measurements for ‘Stamps’ on a pallet we recently delivered to give you an idea of the average sizes you can expect
We have various types of reclaimed Yorkstone, suitable for a variety of applications, laid in our landscaped display gardens. Visit our yard for a consultation and no obligation quotation. We also offer a calibrating and coursing service on all of our Yorkstone flags.
Please remember before ordering
- This is a character reclaimed material
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware that colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’d be happy to help.