Reclaimed general purpose weathered reclaimed yorkstone flags
Most of the reclaimed stone flags in this batch are approximately 2″ to 3″ in thickness
The flagstones have been reclaimed from mainly from backyards in the Lancashire area
The flags are offered for sale at the price of £80 (ex. VAT) per yd2/ £95.60 (ex. VAT) per m2
The photographs show the flags on pallets in our yard along with photos of ‘general purpose flagstones’ laid in out display area. The flagstones in the display area have bee laid in courses and finished with nexus colour enhancing sealer.
If you would like to view sizes of the flags on each pallet prior to placing an order please contact us for the measurement sheets
We have eight different types of reclaimed Yorkstone, suitable for a variety of applications, laid in our landscaped display gardens. Visit our yard for a consultation and no obligation quotation. We also offer a calibrating and coursing service on all of our Yorkstone flags.
A full nationwide delivery service can be provided with crane or moffet off-load if required
Please remember before ordering
- This is a character reclaimed material
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware that colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’d be happy to help.