In the centre of the temple stands ‘The Bather of Allegrain’, after the original, sculpted by Christoph Gabriel Allegrain in 1767 for Madame Du Barry (Mistress of Louis XV) and placed in the gardens of the chateau at Louvecienne. Although the goddess of love, Venus, Influenced Allegrain’s statue, her small head, delicate features and slender waist are characteristics of the 18th Century French ideal.
If installing onto grass it is recommended whilst installing the foundation pad, a border of gravel of 300mm wide is laid around the Temple to allow for grass cutting
The temple consists of 24 components and the dome.
One of the columns has a copper tube cast into the centre to take a cable for electrics should you wish to illuminate the dome or to install an iPod dock.
Measurements: 2420 mm diameter; 3200mm high; 1600mm high statue
Please remember before ordering
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware that colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard (open 6 days a week)
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’d be happy to help.