Our Carron stoves are based on original designs with a contemporary enamel finish:
- Stove measures: Width 416mm, height 530mm, depth 299mm
- 5” flue opening, with top flue outlet (we can supply enamel flue pipe)
- The stove is fire brick lined
- Easy to clean; once cool just wipe with a soft damp cloth
- Stove window is self-cleaning due to the “air-wash” at the top of the door
- Ash pan included
- 3 year warranty for stove body
- 1 year warranty for all inner components
All measurements are approximate. If size is critical please contact us before purchase.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 01772 794534, we are always happy to help.
Carron stoves should always be fitted by Hetas approved engineers.
Our in-house Hetas advisor, Suzie, can help with any technical questions you may have (01772 794534).
The Stove must be place the stove on a solid non-combustible hearth extending 300mm at the front of the stove, 150mm either side of the stove and 50mm at the rear. The hearth must have a thickness of at least 12mm. (Refer to document J of the UK Building Regulations.)
We are able to supply a stone hearth to meet your requirements.
By law you must use a carbon monoxide detector to ensure there is a permanent air entry opening (or openings) with a total free area of at least 550mm2per kW of appliance rated output above 5kW, ie 2kw x 550 mm2 = 1100mm2.
If you have any questions please call before you buy (01772 794534).