Our Carron stoves are based on original designs with a contemporary enamel finish:
- Stove measurements: Width 420mm; height 610mm; depth 365mm
- 6” flue opening, with top flue outlet (we can supply enamel flue pipe)
- The stove is fire brick lined
- Easy to clean; once cool just wipe with a soft damp cloth
- Stove window is self-cleaning due to the “air-wash” at the top of the door
- Ash pan included
- 3 year warranty for stove body
- 1 year warranty for all inner components
Please remember before ordering
- Carron stoves should always be fitted by Hetas approved engineers
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard (open 7 days a week)
We can help with any technical questions you may have before you buy (01772 794534).
The Stove must be place the stove on a solid non-combustible hearth extending 300mm at the front of the stove, 150mm either side of the stove and 50mm at the rear.
The hearth must have a thickness of at least 12mm (refer to document J of the UK Building Regulations). We are able to supply a stone hearth to meet your requirements.
By law you must use a carbon monoxide detector to ensure there is a permanent air entry opening (or openings) with a total free area of at least 550mm2per kW of appliance rated output above 5kW (i.e. 2kW x 550mm2 = 1100mm2).
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’ll be happy to help.