The sculptor remains unidentified, although, the statue bears resemblance to “the Greek slave” statue by Hiram Powers in the great exhibition of 1851.
The nose on the sculpture has been patched and rebuilt and the right hand is missing
Measurements: 210cm high
Please remember before ordering
- This is a character reclaimed material
- All measurements are approximate
- If size is critical please contact us before purchase
- The selected images are representative of condition and quality; more images can be arranged
- Please be aware that colour cannot be matched to digital images
- You are welcome to view all products in our yard (open 6 days a week)
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 01772 794534 and we’d be happy to help.